Friday, June 1, 2018

What Gives?

So, its been quite a while since my last post.  In that time, a lot has happened in life.  Busy with work and family has limited hobby time significantly.  Frankly, the increase in life commitments really impacted my desire to write often times.  Finally, back in December, I acquired a second hand layout from a friend.  Since then, I have put a lot of my limited modeling time into getting that layout running.  The problem is, that the design and footprint of the layout does not fit well with Somerset Junction theme.

For the new layout, a new theme was developed.  I haven't written about it here as I did not want to take this blog in a completely different direction.  Therefore, I have elected to start a new blog.  I will post here from time to time as I work on rolling stock projects related to the Somerset or if I make progress with my Moosehead modules.  The concept of Somerset Junction is not dead, just is being placed on hiatus for the time being.

If you wish to follow along with my new adventure, please visit atlanticbranch.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment